Bringing Decades Worth of HVAC Experience to Irving, TX and the Surrounding DFW Area
With over a decade of experience, ARTC Heating & Cooling has helped thousands of homeowners in Irving and the Greater DFW area find fast, affordable, and reliable heating solutions. We are a team of licensed and highly trained professionals who go above and beyond for our community—striving to create customers for life. Whether you need 24-hour emergency repair, furnace replacement, or preventative maintenance, our experts have you—and your property—covered.
Our heating services include:
- Furnace installation and replacement
- Heating repair
- Heating system diagnostics and maintenance
- Heat exchange cleaning
- Zone control solutions
- Thermostat services
- Air filter replacement
- Heat pump repair, replacement, and maintenance
Call our team today at (972) 750-4868 to learn more about our heating services.
Over 15 Years in Business
Family Owned & Operated
Emergency Services Available
24/7 Emergency Furnace Solutions in DFW
At ARTC Heating & Cooling, we know that when your furnace fails, you want answers fast. That is why we offer 24/7 emergency heating services to restore your comfort as soon as possible. Beyond a complete loss of function or constantly cycling on and off, there are a few more subtle issues to keep an eye on to ensure you and your family can stay warm all year long.
5 signs you need professional furnace services include:
- Your system is over 15 years old: If cared for properly, your furnace can last upwards of 25 years. However, the older your system is, the more likely it is that individual components can become damaged or worn down. Having a trusted professional evaluate your aging system will give you a better idea of its condition and provide you with a maintenance plan to further boost its lifespan.
- You hear loud popping, rattling, or screeching noises: While every furnace makes a little noise during normal operation, unpleasant noises are an indication that an individual component is damaged, loose, or affected by temperature changes.
- Inconsistent heating throughout your home: If you notice that your bedroom is nice and warm, but your living room isn’t, your furnace might not have the capacity to heat up your entire home. This could be due to mechanical malfunction, duct issue, or improper furnace sizing.
- High energy bills: If your monthly heating bills keep going up without corresponding usage, it could be a sign that your furnace is overwhelmed and working overtime to keep up with demand.
- Discolored pilot light: When your pilot light is any other color than blue, there is something seriously wrong with your furnace. This could indicate potentially dangerous issues like a gas leak.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is time to call ARTC Heating & Cooling. Our licensed technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your furnace and accurately diagnose the issue before walking you through all of your options. We carry a range of parts in our fully stocked vehicles, so if repairs are possible, you can expect fast and accurate service.
If repairs would be ineffective or cost prohibitive, we offer homeowners seamless replacement solutions. Our team only carries furnaces from the most trusted manufacturers, each known for their longevity and energy efficiency. We will help you choose a system that meets your capacity needs and budget, so you can get back to comfortable in no time.
Our team is standing by to solve your every heating issue. Call us at (972) 750-4868 or fill out our online contact form today!
“The day they were supposed to repair my AC they were on time, polite, professional, and very knowledgeable about my system.”- Kory F.
“The pricing was competitive, and the installation was professionally done exactly when promised.”- Paul R.
“We've had several issues over the last couple of months and they have been amazing in helping us resolve all those issues.”- Bonita C.
“Sweltering nights are a thing of the past!”- Jasmine A.
“I cannot thank them enough to help us in this difficult time and installing the new HVAC system immediately and all this for a very affordable amount.”- Juan A.
“Excellent service from scheduling to doing a quote to completed installation”- Theresa S.